Won't you support Landscape Architects in Virginia with a sponsorship of VA-ASLA?
Throughout 2012, the Virginia Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects will offer opportunities for sponsors and providers to connect with landscape architects, both in person and electronically. In this economy we recognize the importance of joining together to raise awareness and promote our common goals, so we want to invite you to join with us in promoting the work that we all do and actively engage our members in 2012.
As a non-profit organization, VA-ASLA relies partly on sponsorships and gifts to create educational programs for landscape architecture professionals and to provide meaningful public outreach opportunities for our 300 members. As a liaison between practicing professionals and the public, VA-ASLA strives to highlight the important design, community, environmental, and planning services provided by our membership. Your sponsorship or gift at any level helps us achieve these goals and is greatly appreciated.
Check out the details about the various sponsor levels, and then click on the link below to sign up now. If you prefer, you can download the printable version (2012 Sponsorship Opportunities) of the information and return it with your payment.
Annual Conference Sponsorships
VA-ASLA invites sponsors to celebrate the achievements of the past and explore the goals for the future at our conference in Virginia Beach, on April 27-28, 2012. VA-ASLA will provide an "Expo Hall" style setup for product exhibits and demonstrations. We will also set up a vendor "Passport" for attendees, encouraging them to interact with all of our sponsors. All sponsors will be listed, with contact information, in the conference program.
Sponsors can select from the following opportunities:
- Platinum Sponsor (SOLD) - $2000 - includes Bronze Sponsor benefits, plus: logo on all promotional materials for the conference, highest visibility expo booth, 5 minute presentation at start of conference, recognition in monthly E-NEWS and on website for 1 year
- Gold Sponsor (2 available) - $1500 - includes Bronze Sponsor benefits, plus: 5 minute presentation at beginning of conference luncheon, high visibility expo booth, recognition in E-NEWS and on website for 6 months
- Silver Sponsor (4 available) - $1000 - includes Bronze Sponsor benefits, plus: verbal recognition before one general session at the conference, high visibility expo booth, recognition in monthly E-NEWS and on website for 3 months
- Bronze Sponsor (6 available) - $500 - includes Friend of VA-ASLA benefits plus: verbal recognition at beginning of conference, listing on sponsor sign, recognition in the monthly E-NEWS and on the website for one month, one complimentary registration to the conference.
- Friend of VA-ASLA Sponsor - $200 - listing, with contact information, in the conference program
- Exhibitor* (15 available, Friday only) - $750 - includes one 6-foot table* and chair, recognition in E-NEWS and on website in the month following the conference, one complimentary registration to the conference. (*If you have a backdrop larger than six feet long, please confirm with the Chapter that there will be space to accommodate you before bringing it.)
In 2012 VA-ASLA will continue to distribute a monthly e-newsletter to our membership and prospective members (current distribution is nearly 500 individuals) as well as continuing updates to the Chapter website. Both of these mechanisms are effective tools to highlight your company. VA-ASLA reserves the right to limit the number of communications sponsors.
E-NEWS and Website Logo Listing and Weblink - $275 per quarter, $500 for two quarters, $875 per year
E-NEWS Logo Listing and Weblink - $200 per quarter, $350 for two quarters, $650 for a year
- Website Logo Listing and Weblink - $100 per quarter, $175 for two quarters, $325 for a year
Fall Member Event Sponsorships
This fall VA-ASLA is planning to organize an educational event in conjunction with Virginia Tech (date tbd).This should be a great networking opportunity. More details will be coming as we continue planning. Let us know if you are interested in being involved.
- Fall Member Event Sponsorship - $500 - verbal recognition at beginning of program, listing on sponsor sign and in event program, recognition in the monthly e-news and on the website for one month, one complimentary registration to the program.
Other Educational Opportunities
We are always interested in holding smaller educational events throughout the year with our sponsors who have LACES approved education sessions prepared. Please let us know if you have LACES sessions you are interested in presenting and we will coordinate to plan an event or we can share your event information with our membership if you already have something planned.
Sign up as a Sponsor Now! If you prefer, you may download the printable version of the information and return with your payment.
Contact our administrator, Mary Kidd, CMP, at (804) 288-2950, or by e-mail to